Coaching & Training
Sarah has over 20 years coaching experience and has worked with riders across many equestrian disciplines including showjumping, eventing, dressage and endurance. She works with riders of all levels from grassroots to riders on talent pathways.
Amongst her many qualifications she has achieved the following:
- Level 4 accredited British Showjumping Coach
- Para Showjumping Coach
- British Showjumping Coach of the Year in 2015
- Coach Educator
- Masters degree in Professional Practice in Sports Coaching in 2020
- British Equestrian Federation's Youth Pathway Coaching Programme
- Applied Psychology in Equestrian Coaching, gaining accreditation as a Centre 10 Advanced Coach
- National Development Programme for Coaching Excellence
- BHS Intermediate Stable Manager
Sarah’s coaching philosophy is centred around helping riders and their horses to be the best they can be – whatever the type or personality of the horse and whatever level the rider seeks to attain, she is committed to helping achieve those goals. She has a particular interest in the use of Positive Psychology and strengths-based coaching techniques to help optimise performance, which formed the basis of her Masters research.
She has worked with riders to progress them from jumping unaffiliated tracks to competing at International competition, as well as working with riders with physical or learning disabilities and riders seeking to enjoy lower level showjumping or eventing who struggle with competition nerves.
In addition to private and group lessons, Sarah offers various training camps on site on a regular basis and is also available for clinics off-site.
Forthcoming Clinic & Camp Dates
Please visit the Lessons page for availability and booking options at Marwood Arena.
Other clinic and camp dates are currently fully booked. More dates coming soon!
For any queries on lessons and clinics please contact Sarah on 07886 485201.